– E-Learning EV Charging Basics
– E-Learning Automated Charging
– E-Learning Charging Use Cases
– E-Learning Grid Interaction
– E-Learning Communication in EV Charging: Pilot Signal & Duty Cycle
– E-Learning Communication in EV Charging: High Level Communication
– E-Learning Battery Cell
– E-Learning Battery System
– E-Learning Basics of Power Electronics
– E-Learning Components of Power Electronics
– E-Learning Half Bridge for AC Motor Control
– E-Learning Thermal Design and Assembly
The target of this course to introduce you to the topic of electric vehicles.
It is suitable for everyone who is new to the topic of electric vehicles and electrified powertrain. For the first e-learnings you don’t need any prerequisites, but the last one covers more advances topics. So you should have some fundamental knowledge of physics, electricity, and electronics. Moreover, we recommend some knowledge of electrical machines, and battery management systems.
Requirements for obtaining the certificate
The certificate is issued when 100% of the content has been worked through. The learning content is prepared in such a way that an action by the learner is required after approximately one minute.
The certificate requires all quiz questions to be answered correctly.
Each section with quiz questions generally contains 3 technical questions.
The questions can be repeated at any time.
Content: EV Charging, Battery and Battery Systems, Power Electronics Fundamentals
Price: 720 Euro plus VAT
Learning period: 12 week period
Learning time: UE 39
Additional benefits: you have access to all existing and newly added e-learning modules during the entire learning period. You are more than welcome to complete additional learning units.
We currently only offer most of the content in English. If we receive 10 or more pre-registrations for German-language e-learning courses, we will immediately start working on the translation.